Toddler Boys Sneakers Kids Orthopedic Sport Running Shoes For Children Leisure Corrective Flatfoot Walking Footwear
- Brand Name: ORTOLUCKLAND
- Age Range: 13-24m
- Age Range: 25-36m
- Age Range: 7-12y
- Age Range: 12+y
- Upper Material: Mesh (Air mesh)
- Season: Four Seasons
- Feature: Anti-Slippery
- Gender: Boys
- Item Type: casual shoes
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Insole Material: EVA
- Fit: Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Closure Type: Hook & Loop
- Pattern Type: Patchwork
- Department Name: Children
- Lining Material: Cotton Fabric
- Upper material: microfiber leather+ mesh
- Gender: children boys and girls
- Type1: Orthopedic sport shoes for boys and girls
- Colors: black, white, blue grey
- Feature1: removable orthotic insole
- Feature2: rigid tough for back heel
Suitable to wear: normal foot, flatfeet,varus,valgus,clubfoot etc.
>1. What are the orthopedic shoes?
Orthopedic shoes are medical shoes designed to prevent and correct foot pathology, can protect the foot joint and correct the deformation of feet ,to help the healthy growth of children's feet joint.
>2.What are the features of the orthopedic shoes?
1)Firm and strong extended back caps stabilize the feet in the right position.
2) Soft inner collars ensure smooth contact of the skin with the edges of the shoes during movement.
3)Arch support insole and Thomas heel outsole design,to give the feet support.
4) Hook and loop straps tightly and securely fix feet inside the shoes
>3.What are the functions of the orthopedic shoes?
To help the prevention and treatment of orthopaedic abnormalities.To prevent and correct children's flatfoot,varus foot, valgus foot, supinator,pronator, clubfoot, X/O leg foot etc.
>4.Is normal foot suitable to wear orthopedic shoes?
Yes, the normal healthy feet are also suitable to wear the orthopedic shoes. Orthopedic shoes are very important for the first steps of the child, it fixes the foot, increases the foot support area and redistributes the body load, avoid the foot deformation,to help the normal healthy feet growth. So parent should start to choose the orthopedic shoes for your children when baby are learning to walk.